The Operational Environment Integration Directorate provides tailored products to assist in replicating operating environments for training and exercises and to support U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command requirements such as capabilities integration. Each product is tailored to the requestor’s desired end state and is scrutinized using a comprehensive quality assurance/quality control process involving operations, intelligence, and other personnel as required.
Product content includes but is not limited to:
- Operational Environment Terrain
- Geopolitical and cultural demographics
- Analysis of geospatially-distributed events such as direct fire, indirect fire, and improvised explosive devices
- Adversarial intent with TTP examples
- Social networks (friendly, neutral, adversarial)
- Role player support packages
Onsite analyst support is provided to these events as required to assist with white cell/exercise control.